RN Patient Advocates of Central Florida LLC, are healthcare coaches whose goal is to educate and empower you to make your own decisions. We do not provide any direct nursing care. We obtain written releases from each client to collect, review, and synthesize your care and treatment record.
We seek permission to collaborate with our client and their provider and obtain written releases to view and discuss our clients’ care and treatment records. This enables us to properly support our clients in making the best medical decisions possible.
Our services include:
- Facilitate communication between your medical professionals
- Speak with health care providers and relatives on your behalf
- Call or visit your physician with you
- Provide you referrals to both local and national resources
- Provide options for a variety of healthcare plans- natural or functional
- Make phone calls on your behalf
- Help you and your loved ones understand what is going on
- Save you time
- Help reduce your medical costs
- Complete a medication review looking for drug interactions and side effects
- Review your medical records and test reports
- Advocate on your behalf or your loved one’s behalf in the hospital setting
- Plan for future health care needs
- Provide community education to a group, church, place of business.